Plannning the advert

 Planning on making the advertisement was a challenge. I had many ideas initially regarding serious society matters which i wanted to focus on but ended up deciding to make a poster on what passions me the most which is fashion.

Doing the poster i am going to use canvas and pictures from several websites. I want to make a poster regarding fashion classes in which one can take to upgrade his or hers sense of fashion resulting in building his or hers confidence. Also i think that i wanna make "the event" take place in the Christmas time as it is a season of joy and gifting generally in addition to many other things. I really enjoy doing collages and generally using more than one image to give off a sharp finish to my work. I would like to use pictures from my pinterest board which is called "port" which is all of my fashion research up to date and is still growing. I wanna do a sharp advert like the cover of Vogue magazine. I would enjoy using similar fonts and also use colours for the letters which are similar to the colours of the images.

Comments

  1. I like the idea of your advert because you are really thought about it.
    However. there is no sketch of creating your advertisement which Ms. Zoe showed us during the class. I do miss some details about what you tell. It could be a bit more elaborate and maybe you can add some pictures so that your idea becomes clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have added a sketch here of the layout and really show that you have considered this when planning the advert and put research and examples

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts