Major project:website-UX testing & feedback

 UX and testing and feedback is an important feature of a website as it is used to critically evaluating your work using different views, I created a google form for my website and added several questions to it so i can look at the feedback and make changes to my website to improve it's image but also function. I then proceeded into adding it to my navigation button as a page itself so my viewers can give feedback and express their opinion. My classmates and Mrs Zoe helped me fix some major issues with the help of feedback. 

The following screenshots are the  questions i placed on the questionnaire:



These were the responses before i fixed everything:



After looking at the responses i immediately changed the contact page to:


and also added my blogger link and my pinterest link and removed the instagram link as my instagram is private.
UX feedback is extremely important and i can understand why now.


Comments

Popular Posts