Project guidance research

 For my set project regarding fashion design, I will first begin by researching about 3 designers that inspire me and how i can relate my work to theirs. I will be researching designers which use sustainable and cruelty free materials and how they began using them and why. I will be researching their motives and techniques and how i can use them wisely. Additionally i will be looking at their skills and the most iconic product they provide in their brand and why it has all the hype. Nevertheless i will be looking at luxury designers but also not so known designers. I will also look at how sustainable materials are made and the differences between the non recyclable materials. Also i will be choosing one of the 6 concepts i have introduced (wildfires etc) and talk about how the problem begins, ends and consequences and include them in my collection. I will try to incorporate all this research on how it relates to my work and area of study and how it will help my collection evolve. Also i will be looking at the trends trending at the moment and connect them to my designs in order to be in fashion. Also the collection i will be making will be as affordable as it can be in order to promote the sales of sustainable but fashionable street wear. 

The artists i will be looking at are Stella McCartney, Eileen Fisher and Mara Hoffman which will be further research in future posts.


Comments

  1. I think this is not complete so I will come back to this ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts