Set project: Flipbook process

 In order to showcase the final collection i decided to use the software called flipsnack to create the flipbook.  

I began by choosing the presentation layout and began uploading the images and began placing them in positions on the cover page and crop out the excess parts of white to fit them all in on one page for the cover. I then added the text option and chose size 70, Anton font and added my logo after typing "Catastrophe"which is the name of the collection.  I then went ahead and added a new page added the text option again to add the title of the look , chose the size to be 40 and Anton font. I added the text option again for the introduction to the look and chose size 26, alfa slab one font and wrote the introduction which was explaining the look meaning inspiration, the materials which i used and the colour palette. After doing so i did the same thing with the other designs as well. For the last page i chose the logo and added it.

I could not really post pictures of the process as i would reveal the whole flipbook. The flipbook is found on my website.


Comments

Popular Posts