Set Project: Making my logo

 To create my logo I went to Wix to create a logo.

The first step was to answer some questions.

I first wrote the name of my business.

I then stated the industry that I will work in, in the future and the industry which the collection is in which is fashion design.

I then said that I wanted my logo to be dynamic, creative and fresh as it is for young people which are now blooming.
I then was showed some logos and was asked which one suited me better and I said the right one as it gives a better visual of the cause.
I then said that I wanted to use my logo for presentation as I need it to be in the flipbook where the collection will be showcased.
The option was this but I wanted to make it more oriented towards my collection.
I then searched angel in order to be shown angel wings, in my case fallen angel wings as this is what the project is about.
I chose these wings but had to remove the angel crown but there was no option for that hence I had to improvise.
The colour was gold and I did not like it.
I changed it to white in order to have contrast with the background.
I was trying to arrange it to see what I like better.
This is what it looked like when I changed the background colour to white.
Changing the background colour:
I then searched up rectangle in order to hide the angel crown.
I could not find the tipex white hence I had to browse the colour palette and found it.
I then chose the option I just need a logo after I finished creating it.
And that was it! This is my logo:

I am so happy as it is just how I wanted it to be and is a clear representation of my collection.


Comments

  1. This is really good, but I have one comment - could you make the definition around both 'E's' a bit clearer or around the 'feathers' of the angel wings? The concept is good, as is the process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts