Set Project Picture Testing

 For this final look, my ideas on how to present it changed dramatically. My first idea was to shoot it inside a bar but due to covid-19 measures in my country we cannot stand when being in a place. In addition even if the collection is a casual night wear collection, it does not necessarily mean that we should label the place that one can wear the clothes in. I finally decided to shoot it somewhere where it does not take away from the clothes but in fact complement them. I decided to take pictures of several backgrounds or settings that I liked and then finally chose the right place to shoot. 

The complementary items in the photoshoot other than the 2 piece:

Balenciaga:



Ego Shoes:


                                                   

The reason I chose these items, the bag and pair of kitten heels, is because I believe they complemented the 2 piece and the fabric paint as well that was used for the graphics. Even if they are not black they are dark shades which are neutral just like the background for the photoshoot.

My suggested backgrounds were:
















In the end I chose one out of all of those backgrounds as it had a more industrial feel and fit the vibe of the look. My model was my cousin as she had taken modelling classes in the past and likes to promote confidence just like the collection. 
I rented out the space for the day which is shown below in order to take several shots. I took them on my phone using the normal camera lens without changing anything and the portrait mode natural light after we found our poses.
Below are the pictures.






























































































































    From all of these pictures these were my favourite as I believe they represent Raziel the best as Raziel gives you the confidence to find the right words and be you.


















From all of the above the ones that I chose as finals will be featured in the final portfolio.
Overall this was a hard but happy task as it reminded me that hard work pays off and this is the result.




Comments

Popular Posts