Set Project Look 1: Ariel Digital Process

The first step was to draw the sketch, scan it and then put it on Photopea to start the digital process.

Then I had to clean out the black lines using white with opacity 100%, flow 100%, 12px and Hard Mechanical Brush with hardness 100%.
This was the after result.
For the inner shirt I went in with black, opacity 77%, flow 100%, 8px and harm mechanical tool.
I then had to cleanup again using white, 12px, hard mechanical, opacity 100% and flow 100%.
For the outer part of the shirt I went in with opacity 90%, the colour black, flow 100%, 10px and tool hard mechanical brush. I used the same tools for the skirt and leg warmers as well as shown below.
I cleaned it up again as shown below using white, 2px, opacity 100%, flow 100% and brush hard mechanical.



This is the back of the skirt and as it is evident there is asymmetry on the finish.

The leg warmers.
The back of the leg warmers.
For the shoes I went in with black again as the theme is ultimate black, but what I did is manipulate the hues of black, I chose 100% opacity and flow, hard mechanical tool 5px. I did this for the strap of the shoes in the front and the back sole and the bag.


For the sole I chose 3px, hard mechanical tool, opacity 67% and flow 100% and did the same for the back.
To end, for the heel I chose hard mechanical, opacity 81%, flow100% and 4px and filled the sculptured heels in.









Comments

  1. Excellent process here, and well illustrated with your insight to what you were setting out to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts