Set Project Look 2: Chamuel Digital Process

The first step was to draw the sketch, scan it and then put it on Photopea to start the digital process.

Then, I cleaned it up using 100% opacity, 100% flow, the colour white, hard mechanical brush and 15px and looked liked the image shown below.
Then, for the satin dress, I went in with black, opacity 90%, flow 100%, hard mechanical brush and 27px.
I then had to fill it in using the same but with 5px.

For the graphic part of the dress I used the colour black, 88% opacity, flow 100%, hard mechanical brush and 4px.
This is what it looked like and this was in order to make it more vibrant over the dress hue.
I went over it using 12px, hard mechanical brush, 90% opacity and flow 100%.
For the gloves, I chose flow 100%, opacity 79%, hard mechanical brush and 10px size and filled them in.
For the bag, I chose flow 100%, opacity 85%, hard mechanical brush and 5px size. For the graphic of the bag I chose size 3px, flow 100%, opacity 87% and hard mechanical brush.
For the shoes I chose opacity 100%, flow 100%, hard mechanical and size 6px.
For the out of mind I chose black, opacity 67%, flow 100%, hard mechanical brush and size 3px in order to give it a gunmetal colour and hue.
For the sole I chose flow 100%, opacity 63%, hard mechanical and 2px size. 

For the heel I chose opacity 82%, flow 100%, hard mechanical tool and size 4px.

Comments

Popular Posts