Set Project Look 3: Zadkiel Digital Process

The first step was to draw the sketch, scan it and then put it on Photopea to start the digital process.

Then, I cleaned it up, meaning the black lines, using white, opacity 100%, flow 100%, hard mechanical brush and size 5px.
                              
For the dress top part, I chose opacity 77%, flow 100%, hard mechanical and 20px.



I then cleaned it up again using white, flow 100%, opacity 100%, size 5px and hard mechanical tool.


For the bottom part of the dress I chose size 29px, hard mechanical brush, opacity 77% and flow 100%.
I cleaned it up again using white, 100% flow and opacity, size 5px and hard mechanical brush.
For the bag I chose opacity 96%, flow 100%, sketching soft brush and 15px size.
For the shoes I chose hard mechanical brush, flow and opacity 100% and size 5px, and cleaned them up using white, 100% flow and opacity, size 5px and hard mechanical brush.
For the sole of the shoe, I chose hard mechanical, flow 100%, opacity 66% and size 4px.

For the heel, I went in with black, opacity 77%, flow 100%, hard mechanical brush and size 5px.


Comments

Popular Posts